Sunday, September 13, 2015

NATIONAL DRIVE ELECTRIC WEEK 2015

Well this would be my first time ever knowing about or going to any of these National Drive Electric Week events. I just got back from the San Mateo CA one today. I got to display my E-Golf there since I was the only one there with one to show off. It was a big hit and in fact I spent the whole time talking to people who wanted to know more about it, that I never had a chance to walk around the rest of the show! I'm hopefully going to make it to the one in Palo Alto tomorrow, and then the Cupertino one next weekend. I did talk to a fellow E-Golf driver who worked for Plugshare for a while and swapped stories and modification ideas. Overall it was a fun time and I'm glad I went to represent what I think is one of the best EV's out there. The only problem is that not many people even know about it. So in essence VW should be paying me for this...  seriously :).


No comments:

Post a Comment