Thursday, August 25, 2016

Here's some more pics I've been hording, below is the new much bigger and much faster infotainmnet touch screen in the 2016 and newer model SEL's

Here's a shot of my car in for it's 10,000 mile "service" basically rotated the tires, topped off the wiper fluid and checked for any software updates... all for free:)

Here's a look under the hood, the plastic black cover makes it look more like a gas motor bay, but there is actually plenty of empty space in there and all this orange cables give it away.
Here's a window sticker from a 2016 e-Golf SEL. Lease rates can vary depending on availability at the time, but generally still around what I paid.

There are now over 9 or 10 e-Golfs at my workplace, mine of course still stands out :P thanks to my VOLTZWAGEN decals and wraped roof and mirrors!





No comments:

Post a Comment